Sunday, June 7, 2015

I'm beginning to see what Jacqui means about being a risk taker-trying and failing then trying again!  I find myself going back to what I've done this week and making changes. After reading and rereading the class schedule, I found that what I thought I had done right was not, or was it?
Simple things like embedding a code were trying my patience.  I attempted to embed the code for my Voki so it would show right up on my digital portfolio.  Whenever I tried, nothing came up.  I then watched Jacqui's video on How to Embed and found I was doing everything right.  After several more attempts, I realized that I had not paged down enough and therefore was not copying the whole embed code! Lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about the learning, Megan. And I am impressed you didn't ask for help early and often. Kudos to you! You can be assured your students will make the same mistake, but you're going to know exactly how to solve it.

    ReplyDelete